Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

i got a new mouse yesterday. logitech g3. its really hard to get used to, 2000dpi is too sensitive for me, i keep it at 800 lol. oh well, it was free (i got a bunch of circuit city gift cards in the mail for doing free trial offers with a visa gift card with $1 on it). i need a new mouse pad though, the lunesta one i have now slides everywhere since the rubber is almost completely gone.

i keep my old ms comfort mouse plugged in for browsing since its more comfortable lol.

i just got a letter from a high paying police agency saying there moving me foward with and interview

now i just gota choose

go into the Coast guard under the CSPI program, or go with the police

why would someone want to do that to a half million dollar plane... or any plane for that matter?

why not sell the plane and use that to clear the debts... or if hes that rich, he probably has a huge house.. sell the house and move somewhere more affordable.. idiot..

From what I saw on the news..he's wanted for fraud charges in Indiana, I figured he was running from the law and thought that plane would have crashed in the ocean rather that in a North-Florida swamp and he could have faked his own death...just didn't quite work out.

i got a new mouse yesterday. logitech g3. its really hard to get used to, 2000dpi is too sensitive for me, i keep it at 800 lol. oh well, it was free (i got a bunch of circuit city gift cards in the mail for doing free trial offers with a visa gift card with $1 on it). i need a new mouse pad though, the lunesta one i have now slides everywhere since the rubber is almost completely gone.

i keep my old ms comfort mouse plugged in for browsing since its more comfortable lol.

That's why there's a separate sensitivity adjustment. DPI isn't intended to be a sensitivity setting

What Cabbs said is right, DPI is the accuracy, the sensitivity bar is what you're looking for. My DPI is on 4000. There's a new mouse coming out with a 5600 DPI, it's too expensive but when it drops down it'll be mine.

Back
Top Bottom