Random Chit Chat

I bought a mouse to take care of back then. I named it Bowser.
After a couple to few weeks of owning it, Bowser somehow got really fat, and all it did was eat and sleep. Then it died shortly after.

The new mouse died right away? That's sad... It's always sad when pets die. I've had 4 rats, two had tumors, the other two just got sick.

got my car running agian! woot! yes! OMG! LOL

i was driving a ranger for the past month and a half and now that i got it back, its like driving a brand new car lol, gotta get usto it agian.

sound a ton better to.

The new mouse died right away? That's sad... It's always sad when pets die. I've had 4 rats, two had tumors, the other two just got sick.

Yeah i've heard rodents are very susceptible to Tumours and what not.

w00t! 2 More days! I Just found out i didnt preorder Gran Turismo For PSP,I Pre-Ordered Gran Turismo:Collectors Edition for PSP :D

w00t! 2 More days! I Just found out i didnt preorder Gran Turismo For PSP,I Pre-Ordered Gran Turismo:Collectors Edition for PSP

Hope you like going back in forth between Custom and Official Firmware. It's been leaked, and it requires 5.55, which only Official Firmwares can play. So if I remember correctly, your PSP has CFW for homebrew. As of now, there is no CFW for 5.55 games. Unless you have 2 PSP. I'm having fun with my Dissidia, so I don't have any games that requires 5.55.

I was going to start a thread for this, but then I just remembered only about 2-3 people on this forum is actually interested in Street Fighter.

It's official (I think)
So it looks like they are remaking Street Fighter IV, and calling it Super Street Fighter IV, they are adding a few characters, along with some extras and tweaking.

Here are some screens
SSFIV3.jpg

SSFIV4.jpg

SSFIV5.jpg

SSFIV5.jpg

SSFIV1.jpg

Here's a small video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZOGaqrRXUU&feature=player_embedded#t=16

Woot! Can't wait.

WTF?!?!?

I Skipped to the last end ofthe video and she looked dead to me,Is it real? What the hell?!?!?

Hope you like going back in forth between Custom and Official Firmware. It's been leaked, and it requires 5.55, which only Official Firmwares can play. So if I remember correctly, your PSP has CFW for homebrew. As of now, there is no CFW for 5.55 games. Unless you have 2 PSP. I'm having fun with my Dissidia, so I don't have any games that requires 5.55.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU...

Serious?!?!?!?

Well im going to try this method as i have found GT 'Elsewhere" :D :D :D

And for the people who care for this to work,
Everyone: Plz try changing those settings and see if it works:
First of all, make sure you have CFW 5.50 GEN-B.
Now get into recovery mode > Advanced > Toggle USB (flash0)

Now on your PC, create a text file in notepad and copy/paste the following line:

release:5.55:
build:3062,0,3,1,0:builder@vsh-build6
system:50781@release_550,0x05050010:
vsh:p6399@release_550,v50953@release_550,20090415:
target:1:WorldWide

(NOTE: In notepad this will appear as one line, keep it like that)
Save the text file as call it ''version.txt''

Now, go to Computer > Memory stick (Flash0) > VSH > ETC
Here you will find the version.txt file. Make a backup and then copy the version.txt file you just made there. Overwrite it.

Now, you will ''trick'' the game so it thinks you have firmware version 5.55, while you actually have 5.50.

And also Try:

My settings in recovery > advanced

Plain Modules... ENABLED
Execute BOOT.BIN... DISABLED
All plugins ENABLES

Hide corrupt icons: ENABLED
Game folder homebrew: 1.50 KERNEL
UMD Mode: Sony NP9660
Fake region: DISABLED

Enjoy, and feel free to ask questions!

Back
Top Bottom