Random Chit Chat

If I wanted to go to find girls, I would go to a liberal arts school.

I assume you are speaking from an engineering standpoint...

Cuz I go a lib arts school. :D I'd have to kick yo butt if you were talking in general. Haha:p. I quite prefer the sea of women here. :D :D

As a general rule of thumb when it comes to math, science and engineering, you are less likely to find women. Nothing wrong with a liberal arts school.

I know. That's why I was joking. Ya know? Hence the :p and the :D :D. I know there aren't that many women in engineering.

I was just joking back at him for saying that if he wanted women he would go to a lib arts school (kind of implying that's all that they are good for) you know? I knew he was joking so I joked back.

Haha do you get it now? You're making me more confused by the minute! :p

Just went to WWdeuce reenactment at Midway Village in Rockford, pretty nifty. Axis in a little village, allies in surrounding woods, with a few Axis in the woods too. Got to hold an m1919 mg and a Thompson...

Battles start tomorrow. Anyone in northern Illinois going?

Cuz I go a lib arts school. :D I'd have to kick yo butt if you were talking in general. Haha:p. I quite prefer the sea of women here. :D :D
Ahh... the arts - where no effort whatsoever is required. The good life. :D

Lowest paid degree graduates over here are art course takers. But i know it's a field of work steeped in job enjoyment, for some

lol, well, I don't mean offense in it, I just mean, in general, like you already backed my point up with, there are a lot of women at liberal arts schools. You are going there for liberal arts, but if I wanted to go to college just to find women, that's where I would go as well, lol.

:(

My 1 and a half year old mouse had to be put down yesterday because of a tumour. I Know she was just a mouse,but she was MY mouse,MY Friend. Pepa (My other mouse) isnt herself since the loss neither,she still trying to look for her 'adopted' mother.

I went to the pet shop today to buy her a friend (Pepa),when i brought the new mouse home she was fine,eating and drinking. A couple of hours later she was Tired and wasn't moving very much and breathing slowly. She is still doing that,i have her cage (Small Travel Cage) Wrapped in a towel,inside her cage next to her nest there is a heatpack (She seems to live that,shes snuggled against it) and then a heatlamp shining onto the cage (It's winter here and its quite cold). Let's hope she pulls through :(

Back
Top Bottom