Random Chit Chat

fail_thread2.jpg

I thought it was the funniest thing ever, and can't wait to use it.

Congrats!! Give it the old $26 paint job, she will shine like new.

$26 Paint Job? hahaha,Explain :D

For the people that got the W7 launch party email. Don't you have to do some conditions (like inviting 9 friends) just to prove that you aren't doing this just to get free stuff, and that you are actually hosting a party?

As soon as I added one guest, it sent me the email that I posted above. I have since been working on completing the rest of their conditions just in case they check. But I mean, you don't even have to do email invites...you can just throw in random names like I did. :D

I wonder if I get one or nine copies of W7. :D

We shall find out....if it happens. Maybe it's all a big MS hoax. Who knows. Until then, though, I'll keep my hopes up as it's been a sharty week so far!

I don't think I was accepted to host a party.

Found this.
Host finalists are initially eligible to be hosts; however, have additional requirements in order to be confirmed as hosts. In most cases, they need to be among the first number of people to set up parties, upload media and send invites. If host finalists complete the required tasks, they will be confirmed as hosts and receive the free host package.

Seems like the host only gets one copy of W7 (from what I have read).

I hate coldness of fall/winter/early spring. But I do like how it cools my beverage.

Just downloaded a 500mb file in like 40 seconds. Very exciting. I think it's cause it was directly off the MTU servers...

Ok,So i picked up my car tonight and the clutch has stopped slipping.

Completely.

Went up a steep hill in 5th gear,no slippage.

Take off from a stand still in 5th,no slippage.

Take off from an intersection *Hard*,No slippage.

Like WTF?

I hate coldness of fall/winter/early spring. But I do like how it cools my beverage.

i <3 Winter

cuz my norm body temp is 99-100*F, and it dosnt bother me one bit to have weather below freezing at all. Makes ya feel alive if ya ask me. its a challenge to.

And i get to laugh at people like you! lol j/k

Ok,So i picked up my car tonight and the clutch has stopped slipping.

Completely.

Went up a steep hill in 5th gear,no slippage.

Take off from a stand still in 5th,no slippage.

Take off from an intersection *Hard*,No slippage.

Like WTF?
That's good I guess? Was the clutch warmed up this time?

Back
Top Bottom