Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

You need a trash can I think... Maybe 4 or 5. Shit, just get a dumpster on the ground outside your window... lol, nice monitor though!

i have one. its just so small and overflowing you cant see it haha.
i just eat whatever i want now so theres junk food everywhere, and i only clean it up when it gets really bad. its just so easy not to care when theres no rules :p
edit: a little bit better http://i39.tinypic.com/2hdbmuw.jpg

well thats the thing with them rubbish bin things..you have to empty them when they get full.

your supposed to, but im a lazy student :p
might have a big cleanup later.
anyway its 4am. supposed to be meeting a friend at 1pm. some sleep would help ;/

your supposed to, but im a lazy student :p
might have a big cleanup later.
anyway its 4am. supposed to be meeting a friend at 1pm. some sleep would help ;/

don't cut yourself on a can.

my gosh, I don't think I've ever seen something so mess. Seriously, you have so much room in there you could put a freaking 55 gallon drum in there to fill up with trash for a month.

Then you will not have this guys family running around:
800px-Meat_eater_ant_feeding_on_honey02.jpg

lol my room gets messy a lot and then i tidy it and im like ok imma keep it clean this time but it never happens , i dont think ive ever let it get to that level though if my bin gets full i usually just fill plastic bags and put them next to the bin

lol my room gets messy a lot and then i tidy it and im like ok imma keep it clean this time but it never happens , i dont think ive ever let it get to that level though if my bin gets full i usually just fill plastic bags and put them next to the bin

Sounds Excactly like me,i can only keep my room clean for 1 month max,and eventaully things become piled up...

haha yea i am ashamed. ill clean it later. ive just had a week off so have just been chilling :p

its usually my desk where all the mess is at in my room

Back
Top Bottom