Random Chit Chat

not hating on your vid just hate youtubes crappy quality and when u click HD it strts stops starts stop starts stop its so annoying

Who knew I was going to play Yu-Gi-Oh! on the DS. It's kind of fun, and nice. Yu-Gi-Oh! was my first TCG game, didn't really play Pokemon TCG or any other because my family was on a budget, and the cards was not some to spend money on at that time.
Having fun with my DS lite, though I kind of messed up applying my screen protector on my DS (both screen (one has dust (touch) and the other is not placed on the center (looks weird). I did get some free ones when I bought my *mumble*, but I don't want to throw my current one away as I have spend $10 on it, and it's an HORI, not sure what brand are the free ones. I need to go buy some scotch tape.

Yewww.

Then u have the sticky stuff all over the dee-esss.

From the scotch tape? I was thinking of using the tape to remove the screen protector and clean it also. The current tapes I have right now does not provide enough stickyness to remove the protector.

Why do Americans call Petrol gas? It's not a gas, it's a liquid (obviously)... I've never really got that.

Back
Top Bottom