Random Chit Chat

I will div the content up then, and Superman good call there. Cheers
Any other feedback -REMOVED-

This is a very small thing, and I understand that it's just being developed - But when you go from HOME to ABOUT TOM, the layout moves about ~7px to the left, because of the image placeholder.

This will proberbly be fixed when you move over to div's though.

Told my aunt I'd do her a favor:

Her son won a PS3 Guitar Hero game with the wireless guitar. It's brand new, hasn't been opened, and it's for sale because they don't have PS3 haha. I would list it in the FS thread, but I don't have a picture of it obviously. So if any of you are interested in it, make me an offer in a PM and I can get the goods in my hand to take a picture of the stuff for you. Thanks guys.

Does mostly everyone here have UT3? That's about the only game I have that I can get online and play stable with.

On a completely unrelated note: I highly suggest that you use FilterRight filters if you plan on using any. They have an amazing mounting design and look, not to mention the easy cleaning. I was cleaning mine out today and I noticed how there is...no dust inside the case. Lol, I sound like an advertising bot, but I can't explain how pleased I am with the performance of these things. The major downside is 6 dollars a piece at F-CPU.

Anybody have a quick rule of thumb how I can tell if the frame on the Chevy I'm thinking of buying will pass certification? I brought my friend around to look at it, he says it will never pass. I looked at it and sure its got a bit of rust but it looks structuraly sound, so im not sure. I dont want to buy a peice of garbage the frame is crap on.

Back
Top Bottom