Random Chit Chat

<opposite>R4 cartridges are a really bad idea, they are difficult to transport, they break your DS everytime they come near to each other and anyone who uses them are stupid and morally bankrupt for taking essential funds away from struggling nintendo. Do not buy one straight away and get years of happiness out of it, they're rubbish</opposite>

k

My brother just bought an R4, it seemed like an legit one too. People told me those are outdated, and the company is pretty much gone. So they told me to get an Acekard or a CycloDS.
I like how they are able to be used to play music, videos, and read text on the DS.

My brother just bought an R4, it seemed like an legit one too. People told me those are outdated, and the company is pretty much gone. So they told me to get an Acekard or a CycloDS.
I like how they are able to be used to play music, videos, and read text on the DS.
Those people are right. R4 is pretty old now...I had one but there are many different better cards now and half the R4s you find online are knock-offs from the real thing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom