Random Chit Chat

Okay. Thanks guys. I figured it was hearsay, but you can always hope :p.

Oh and, nope. It's a V6, which sucks for power, but it's a great compromise for gas mileage. Don't haul much heavy stuff any ways. More or less used as a grocery-getter and to get stuff for household projects (lumber, etc). And in the winter since it's 4x4. I really like it though. It's the Eddie Bauer Ed.

Is anyone else being redirected on here? I've got multiple tabs up and this is the only one that's been redirecting. Actually, FF has been crashing all day while this has been up. IDK. I'm running scans to make sure it's not on my end, but this is the only site that's being redirected. I'm 99.9% sure it's not adware on my end. I'll let everyone know what my scans show. If my desktop was running (waiting for PSU...ugh) then I'd check it out on there...Hmm. Odd.

I've never been redirected once or even seen an ad, in all of my time here at CF. I have also decked out my browser.

When's your PSU expected to arrive, Dude? I'm excited for the final pictures and benches.

I've never been redirected once or even seen an ad, in all of my time here at CF. I have also decked out my browser.

When's your PSU expected to arrive, Dude? I'm excited for the final pictures and benches.

See, I don't have a decked out browser. I'm keeping things light. I usually am only visiting trusted sites that I'm used to going on (email, fb, newegg, cf, ect)...so idk. Scans haven't found a thing yet. Running avast and mbam for starters.

As for the PSU, judging by the tracking, they should be receiving my second return on Tuesday. I think they state like 1-2 days for processing?..so they'd have it processed by Thursday or Friday. And I won't get it on FedEx until the following week (week of the 7th), which, unfortunately, is the start of college. But I do have to come home the weekend of the 13th, so I'll throw it together then. Bah. This one better work.

So I was researching on some screen protectors for a DS lite, I found this

A Kid's Review
listen, i know you are expecting a review for this thing but i am actually doing a review for my "friend" witch is now my x friend. her name is jasmine.the reason i am telling you this is because i am warning you not to be her friend. she is a back stabbing jerk. "jasmine if you are reading this i just want to say i told you you would regret this!!!!!!!!! with all my hate,

xxxxx p.s. the internet can not know my name, sorry.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Crsytal-Clear-Screen-Protector/dp/B000GEDVPG

Now that's just sad... and funny. :D

Sonic and Knuckles is coming out to XBLA. It was my favorite Sonic game, and the only one that I have beaten.

Back
Top Bottom