Random Chit Chat

Oooooh. Somebody better hurry (oh. wait. it was MINE was deleted pretty quickly; but yet THIS one has been up since early this morning...) and delete this! There's no user name in the picture! OhHHhhhh noezzzz!!111ONE!!!

:rolleyes:

It pisses me off that some people just go around egging other people on with their actions and singling people out.

:rolleyes:

read the rules dude...

You must also include a picture with a sign showing the username and the date next to the item. The date must be recent and correspond with the post. Failing to do so will result in the removal of your ad. The picture must be posted when the thread is posted, no saying "I'll do it later". If your "interest" thread looks like a for sale thread and does not have pictures, it will be removed!

oh.. and check your PM's... you wont have to re-type the post you made...

Let it go dude! You can allways post it again, but with a picture... It's not the end of the world. Mod's dont go round deleting posts because they are made by a certain user (Unless there is a serious reason to do so), and I cant think of any reason that a mod would want to single you out.

That post proberbly wasnt removed because no mod's saw it, and because no user had reported it.

I'm going to be away for a week - I have a scout camp (don't laugh :p). I hope nothing TOO dramatic happens whilst I'm away.... Makes sure you all behave yourselves!

noo the G2 is in fact the HTC Hero you can get it on orange as well i think

The Htc magic is the second androd phone thats probably where all the confusion has stemmed from

Back
Top Bottom