Random Chit Chat

Honestly, I see no reason to buy into a zune right now. There is a reason they are failing and nobody (even the stores) is able to get rid of them.

Besides, I bet it costs a fortune.

They said they are going to be priced either the same or less than the Ipod Touch. Who knows, maybe they will actually pull through this time. But I kind of have to wait till around Fall or Winter before I can actually purchase it, which is why I am going to see how the Zune HD is, and if they are going to release an new Touch.

Re: .

cat35.jpg

about the zune HD--- did they ever specify what capacities it would come in?

Because it looks to me like it was another one of those word tricks where they will have the cheapest one cost a little less than the most expensive ipod touch.

It looks OK, I saw a short video of it, and its nothing groundbreaking, just the normal zune firmware with touch added in, and the browser looked kinda crappy compared to the safari on the touch. So yeah, if its what you want, wait a little while and see how it does, then buy it if you still think its what you want.

Oh yeah, its flash memory, right? I couldn't find anywhere that said. If so, don't get it if its less than 32gb, HD video, even at 720p will take up a ton of space.

Back
Top Bottom