Random Chit Chat

I'm thinking of selling my Zune 8. How much do you guys think I should try and sell it for? The condition is "Like New", no wear and tear anywhere, and it comes with everything it came with. I only used the Sync cable and Zune, everything else is still new.

Hmm, maybe I should just keep it then. I was hoping to make the touch cost less by selling my current player.

I might get an Ipod Touch when the Zune HD is released. I'm gonna see how well the Zune HD is, and if it's worth getting over the Ipod Touch, or if there's any info on an 3rd gen Ipod Touch.

Hmm, maybe I should just keep it then. I was hoping to make the touch cost less by selling my current player.

I might get an Ipod Touch when the Zune HD is released. I'm gonna see how well the Zune HD is, and if it's worth getting over the Ipod Touch, or if there's any info on an 3rd gen Ipod Touch.

Personally, I'd just go for the ipod right now. The zune HD IMO is an attempt by microsoft just to keep the zune line going because it is doing so terribly right now.

Yeah, I'm sure the Zune HD is to compete with the Ipod Touch. But there are a couple features that looks pretty cool on the Zune HD, like the OLED screen.

Back
Top Bottom