Random Chit Chat

It's an emo desk you emo....

You clearly haven't been paying attention lately.

I want it black.

I want everything black lately though.

Lucky Denver Mint by Jimmy Eat World
Don't fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
Clarity by Jimmy Eat World
Helena by My Chemical Romance
The Suffering by Coheed and Cambria
Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones
I'm not okay (i promise) by My Chemical Romance
What I've Done by Linkin Park
Ready to Fall by Rise Against
Never too Late by Three Days Grace
Miss Murder by AFI
Find the Real by Alter Bridge
Metalingus by Alter Bridge

Meh. I need to stop listening to all this. I feel all =)= right now.

Does it come in black?

I got it as a birthday gift, i picked it out. And apple promised no more iphones until the warranty runs out on apple 3g. While not even a year later here comes 3gs and i cant upgrade unless i want to pay $500. I have so many problems with my iphone it is not worth buying. Go for palm trio it has great multi tasking that the iphone lacks. You open an app and get a text, well you have to close the app and text then start back over.

Too late.
I dont text so thats not an issue.

It appears pretty beat up, does anyone know of a good flip-open case that will cover the screen, that doesn't cost too much?

Iphone > hammer > baggie > car > ocean > trench > year > submarine > UPS > Steve Jobs' desk.

Should be an average life cycle really.

Mac just pisses me off and so do the people that defend it hardcore. NO; it's NOT faster than my PC.
I'm aware that the Iphone has nothing to do with Mac computers. But I hate all of Mac's extra stuff because it
A: Costs way more than it's worth.
B: Is a PITA to have any maintenance done on it
C: Started some crazy fad about using a lowercase i before everything.

imac, ibreath, ipod, itouch, and even stuff that's not related or even made by Apple uses an "i" before the actual name. Must be an advertising thing, but it's annoying and I don't know why.

[/REALLYRANDOMRANT]

Don't get me wrong, Apple makes a quality product, but in the end, you and I both know it wasn't worth it.

Read my post in the os fights back thread.

Meh, I can find the iphone case I want, but its really expensive.
I dont want to spend more than $15 on this if possible.

This is what I want, but I really dont like thos clip thingies to hold it in.
What I want is leather over the non-screen parts on the top and bottom of the phone.
Oh, and it has to be black.

aha.
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/eCel...iPhone_2g_3g_Flip_Open_Leather_Executive_Case

Anyone able to find a better price on one?

EDIT: also, does anyone know where I can get those blackout blinds like they use in Alaska? The ones that will fold up in like a zigzag pattern, but they release to be flat

I'm having a hard time adding classes. I got 3 classes so far, and I need 4 to be a full time student. I was planning on adding an computer class to work on my major also, but all the classes are either full or "TBA". Maybe I should add an Friday class.

Back
Top Bottom