Random Chit Chat

Looking at picking up some faulty macs and repairing them, some for cash, a couple for myself, anyone got experience here? Find macs (in their limited and controllable SKUs) hold value much better than PCs

So at work, there is this cranky old midget janitor. I'm a janitor too, well, maintenence crew, but same difference. She hates everything, doesnt seem to like anyone, and is just really cranky, haha. We all give her a hard time though. Like if we find a piece of gum on a desk in a room she helped clean, "Betty, what the hell is this? Can't be leaving this, you have 10 years! You need to clean!!" She takes it all seriously though, haha.
Her name is Betty. We did this once at the beginning of the year. She is leaving for vacation tomorrow. We have radios all over. So I burned a CD...
First song
Black Betty - Ram Jam
2. Black Betty - Spiderbait
3. All of the songs sound the same - Austrian Death Machine
4. some rock song(normal)
5. Screw you Benny - Austrian Death Machine (Can't really tell the difference between Benny and Betty if you haven't seen Total Recall)
6-? are all normal songs though
It will be a good joke, haha. She will be ranting about it to whoever she is working with the entire day.

Like what type of program?

If you can, I would really like to see a 4 person Pong type game, with one player on each side of the screen.
I dont know if you would be able to do anything like that though.

Just make it so the top and bottom have paddles also, and the game is square.
I would also just put a single square in the middle instead of a grid type thing.

Could you make it possible to have players be the computer?
So theres like an option of player #'s

Just make it so the top and bottom have paddles also, and the game is square.
I would also just put a single square in the middle instead of a grid type thing.

Could you make it possible to have players be the computer?
So theres like an option of player #'s
yeah i'll do that. no guarantee the computer will be that good though ;)

Back
Top Bottom