Random Chit Chat

LOL I think so because after about a week, the video player quit, then all the audio.
So I'm hoping it was bad from the start, or else apple had something seriously wrong with their design.

Yeah, that's not necessarily normal, is it? Funny how you judged the entire product line based on one knowingly faulty product.

I said MINE was, not all of them.
I had bought it on the internet, and they wouldn't let me return it unless it was broken, and I didn't want to have to deal with all those problems if it was a normal thing, as they wouldn't let me return it when i complained of those.
Plus it wasn't up to par with what I had expected.

I already bought it.

I have changed the HDD and optical drive on an iBook G4, so I know what to expect from apple.

Plus I have changed the battery and HDD on my iPod, but that was nothing really.

Your right, the above tasks are nothing compared to replacing the screen. Don't get me wrong, it can be done, it's just that it is a hundred times more difficult than changing the battery. As long as you have the patience for it.

Haha yeah.
However, i have seen people totally change the OS on it.
Not sure what they put, but it was just something with a CLI.

SHX S/W Flash files. I flashed mine to r3443u2_17.R earlier this week. Just helps the phone support more new apps and work faster. Occasionally can help optimize your signal. Also stuff called Monster Pack files (MP) That contains a new S/W, new skin, font, CL.Gif, FL/EL/RL package file, and DRM. That's probably chinese to anyone who doesn't own a moto and mod it.

You haven't changed the optical drive in an ibook G4, have you?
And i couldn't find a guide, so I just freeballed it.
It takes several hours and includes taking the entire thing apart, even removing the logic board and all.

Actually I watched a really simple video on how to change that once. It's really easy, tbh. He just popped the screws out, sighed, then threw the whole damn thing into the dumpster. I kind of liked the finished result.

I liked the other video Russel (who has 666 posts) posted where he destroyed the phone. Shame on apple for making something so simple become so difficult. It's all a scam so you have to hire their techs.

ANYWAYS; Good luck replacing what's wrong with it. I'm off to go rebuild a 47cc 2-stroke engine.

Back
Top Bottom