Random Chit Chat

T-MAN neg repped your for posting in a "spam" thread? That's a little over the top. . .

golden_honey_spam.jpg

I neg repped him as he posted in the spam thread, and didn't bother reporting the thread, if he had of reported the thread I wouldn't have had a problem, to me all he was doing was bumping his post count.

I must admit I find it annoying when someone posts like that in a spam thread and then doesn't bother reporting it.

WHY would I give a rat's a** about my post count? It means NOTHING.

well rep seems to mean the world to you so post count quite possibly could.. Maybe you need to get a bit of a grip and realize it's just a forum?

I must admit I find it annoying when someone posts like that in a spam thread and then doesn't bother reporting it.

well rep seems to mean the world to you so post count quite possibly could.. Maybe you need to get a bit of a grip and realize it's just a forum?

No. It doesn't mean the world to me, but it means more than a post count.

I'm so heated about it because issues shouldn't addressed through rep. If you have a problem with me (such as me forgetting to hit the freakin' report post button), then PM me. For instance, when this happened, I didn't find a post by T-MAN to neg him and then leave my comment in the rep box. I PM'd him to tell him what I thought.

If you have a problem with me (such as me forgetting to hit the freakin' report post button), then PM me. For instance, when this happened, I didn't find a post by T-MAN to neg him and then leave my comment in the rep box. I PM'd him to tell him what I thought.

so why bring it up on the forum? seems a bit contradictory to me

Back
Top Bottom