Random Chit Chat

I have 100 padded envolopes, Small in size (Royal Mail Large Letter). What should I put in them that would make me an interweb gazillionaire?

Well, as long as you have the option to stay home, take it.

Good news is my dad now thinks we should take a minivan. Which is good in that my brother will be sitting about 10 feet away from me.

Only problem is when I end up stopping on the side of the highway to punch him in the face I can't pull it as far off the road as I could with the truck.

I have 100 padded envolopes, Small in size (Royal Mail Large Letter). What should I put in them that would make me an interweb gazillionaire?

Mud
BigSmiley.gif

You Reccon? :D

One idea was to burn a set of say... 5 linux distro's, and to sell them for like £3? So that people could choose which distro they preferred...

Anybody know how to remove an door ding? My uncle accidentally dinged one of our cars with one of our other car. It's an really small ding.
I can't take it out to get it repaired because its new (owned it for about 2 weeks), and it doesnt have insurance yet. So it would have to be an trick that I can go to an store and buy if I need to purchase something.

can of compressed air and hair dryer. Heat it with the hair dryer, as in a TON of heat, and then shake the can, then hold it upside down and spray. It sprays some liquid that is really cold (I can't think right now) and supposedly that will remove the dent.

can of compressed air and hair dryer. Heat it with the hair dryer, as in a TON of heat, and then shake the can, then hold it upside down and spray. It sprays some liquid that is really cold (I can't think right now) and supposedly that will remove the dent.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
I read somewhere that they recommended using dry ice as that is really cold. Think dry ice will work?
What about suctions? There was an commercial where it used some kind of suction to remove the dent.

Depends on ingredients. If it's a very strong can, it may just be air (water molecules in that) under high pressure causing it to be very cold. However, it's more than likely a refrigerant since most cans are quite weak. It could be anything from your standard car A/C "freon" (not what it is but people still call it that)...aka 134a refrigerant, or it could be difluoroethane, another type of refrigerant. Either way, wash the area well afterward since I do believe those refrigerants can cause corrosion.

EDIT:
What about suctions? There was an commercial where it used some kind of suction to remove the dent.

Suction usually only works on larger dents where there isn't as much force binding the sheet metal. If it's a small ding (quarter sized/half dollar sized or smaller), suction *probably* won't work. (**at least not anything you can buy in stores).

2nd EDIT: Oh, and at any rate, you could just wait until you get insurance and then have it fixed. They wouldn't know.

Back
Top Bottom