Random Chit Chat

What phone did you buy teny?

The Sony Ericsson W350, its nothing special or fancy. Just pretty much an regular phone.

EDIT - Got my phone, pretty nice. Not as flimsy as others had said, but the buttons feel kind of cheap. I guess I should try it out for a week before I actually give my opinion.

I went to best buy to buy COD4 today... I checked online before driving 30 minutes to the nearest best buy, and they had it instock at this one.... Get there, and they didnt have it. I was a bit disappointed... I had a giftcard, which was why I was buying it at best buy...

Anybody know where I can get an M2 memory card for $10 (with shipping)?
I looked around online, and the cheapest was $15 without shipping from a trusted seller. But from the unknowns, they were about $5 or so, but I am getting sick of buying fake memory cards that dies out in a couple of days. Of course, for one being less than $10 would most likely be an 512MB or lower.

I havent heard of them before, so I dont know if I would trust them.

I went to my local walmart and saw an 2GB for $15, it said it was on sale. It was the same price as newegg, so I went with it.
Thanks for trying though.

I went to best buy to buy COD4 today... I checked online before driving 30 minutes to the nearest best buy, and they had it instock at this one.... Get there, and they didnt have it. I was a bit disappointed... I had a giftcard, which was why I was buying it at best buy...

Bummer. Perhaps they didn't update it and you just got bad luck?

I kind of want to get COD4 again. That was a fun game.

Oh i got really bad sun burn

But the good thing is for all you guys who read my posts a few weeks back i do believe i may be in there with another girl

Back
Top Bottom