Random Chit Chat

I hate USPS tracking.. Its showing that its not sure if it received it or not. I dont know if its just being its usual self, or the guy actually didn't ship it yet. I kinda need to get it before July 13. Eh... guess I have to wait.

I am having the same problem again.
I ordered 4 flashdrives and they all shipped in one package but it says they are projected to be delivered in 2 days ago. (confusing I know)

I just got this one, but it said it had been received 4 days ago.

ST-NG-S-4GB-3.jpg

It also has a laser. Not bad for $13...

I was about to buy an flash from newegg, but if I bought one, it would be shipped free through Egg Saver, which I heard was horrible, takes weeks to arrive. The only way I can get it shipped free through UPS 3 day would be if I bought 2 more drives, or buy something that weighs/takes up more room, and I dont want to since I just paid for a new phone, and getting SFIV, totaling about $150 right there in a month. I overspent for the next couple months.

I contacted the seller to see if he actually shipped it and when he shipped it so I can kind of get an estimate of when I could get it if nothing goes wrong.

Yeah, Egg saver is actually DHL...very slow ground.
It gets it there reliably though.
Why does it really matter to you? I mean yeah I hate this slow shipping, but it's nowhere near a deal breaker, especially when there are 4gb flashdrives for $5 a piece.

I want to get it before July 13th or after July 15th because I wont be home those days. So if it arrives during that time, the package would sit out there till I get back.
I had DHL shipped something to me before. I bought an programming book that was sent from Malaysia for some reason. Took 3 days to arrive to Colorado.

My mailbox is like a little safe. It requires a key to open it, and if I get a package, the put it into an vacant safe next to the mailboxes, and stick a key into my mail for me to get. It's pretty cool, except when I got an "F" back then in school and grade reports were coming.
I dont think the mailmen likes it when they just keep stuffing mail into that little mailbox (smaller than those in front of peoples houses).

Yeah, but they probably cant fit any other of my families mail in there after. I wonder where they put my mail if my mailbox was full...
I'll think about it, I need to save my money up for now.

Back
Top Bottom