Random Chit Chat

00000057.png

USPS tracking is a disgusting joke. Yes, I know it just shipped. No, they usually don't update anything besides that. By the time the site updates, I would have discovered the package at my door two days after the package had been initially delivered. I know this isn't a full fledged tracking service, but give me a break here.

Yeah, USPS tracking is pretty bad. At least they ship fast.

When it comes down to tracking, you can't beat FedEx. They just update so promptly and quickly.

Yeah, USPS is fast even though their tracking sucks. One time I bought an screwdriver, and it came in about 3 days, I told the seller that it didnt fit, and it started to strip the screws, so he sent another one, and got it within 2 days.

My PSU shipped out 16 days ago through USPS, and All it still says is that it has shipped out, but has no other details.

Is this a normal thing?
I always use UPS or FEDEX.

It depends on the type of service used. If the sender used parcel post, then it could be a while. Most times no longer than a week, but I had a motherboard sent to me that took nearly three weeks.

My preferred method of shipping is USPS Priority Mail. My packages always arrive anywhere in the US within 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom