Random Chit Chat

here's how much room I have to work with. The socket is on the bolt after I ground the crap out of it to make it shorter:

The tool I jerry rigged to do the job:

Last edited:
Look at the bright side. At least without AC engine will give more horse power on the wheels. AC takes some of that power.

I heard new city (in Chinese pronunciation) AC's don't cause much impact on acceleration like old ones. Disconnect more often and die faster, tho. Many complain about it is a fact here.

ok, wtf is wrong with windows 10?? It stopped me from going on google. Couldn't open chrome anyway i tried. Finally i did restart and still wouldn't start. Took it out and reinstalled it so for now i am here on-line. How long...don't know...

This is the third time it did it to me in say this last month. Today i restarted it twice and no luck. I had to remove it and reinstall before i could get it to work. I am not sure if its 10 or google... One way or another its beginning to bug me really good!

This is the third time it did it to me in say this last month. Today i restarted it twice and no luck. I had to remove it and reinstall before i could get it to work. I am not sure if its 10 or google... One way or another its beginning to bug me really good!

I know one thing for sure and that's that Windows 10 can be a real PITA. W10 can be waaaay too demanding on resources at times, even with high-end hardware.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

And about the A/C thing. Me and my mother live in a 2-story home. Our upstairs HVAC has been out all summer. A single window unit that we got last week is all that's keeping the upstairs cool. :(

That sucks big time mate. Same here with the main AC. Not my problem though as my room has AC.

My room is my apartment. I and my sis own the house but she's a friggin hoarder. Her son is a POS drunk.

Back
Top Bottom