Random Chit Chat

Had several. Did I talk about this before?

This time it's close to my balls (I have two of those) which makes even walking along with sitting a living hell.

My nuts are driving me nuts. I can't apply the ointment on the boil and maintain it properly because of them. It's the windshield wiper effect, if you heard of it. I tape a bandage on it to minimize that but that still doesn't solve the problem 100%. I still gotta walk like a crab or like someone kicked me in the nuts.

Oh by the way, ever seen a car with a single windshield wiper? My car has it:

maxresdefault.jpg

It moves in a funny way to wipe the windshield like other cars.

My ISP increased my connection to 50/10mb on their own. It was 25/1mb (down/up). They revised the packages. I wished if they just reduced prices instead. I don't have use for such high speed. Speeds lower than this are limited and on copper lines.

$56 USD is still high for me even for the new revision. Of course actual speeds are like 47/9.5mb and 23/0.9mb but I don't have a problem with that.

When I get back on the net it will be 30/? for me.

Got a letter from my pain clinic doc, he's dropping my insurance. I got til Sept 30 and I'm out.

My ins must be a dick to the docs as a lot of the clinics dropped this damn ins.

Last edited:
I guess the price is what matters now that speeds got more than 10mb down.

Aren't you supposed to be covered by govt. insurance as a citizen? Or do you mean the clinic dropped the govt. insurance? Can you go find another doc?

No SG they dropped my HMO (health plan). My Medicaid/Medicare are still solid (for what it's worth).

I just need to change my health plan but there's a certain time you only can do that. I think that's in November.

One thing I like about our medical plan is that they have their own doctors, clinics, labs, hospitals, etc... so we don't need to worry about whether the Dr takes the insurance we have.

My HMO has a network for medical and they come and go. A lot of them went and never came back..

Back
Top Bottom