Random Chit Chat

Here we even invented a flashing green light before the yellow light shows so some people notice the effen obvious :D

Yellow lights do stay for a reasonable period of time and other directions' traffic lights wait for some time before getting green after the one before it gets red. Yet I still see red light runners with all those precautions.

Keep in mind that yellow lights and top speed are programmed in coordination. Going over speed limit makes it more difficult to respond to yellow lights correctly. And traffic lights are inside city where speed limit is not too high, mind you.

I think I'll get a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with emulators for my nephews. Those Sega Genesis clones suck!

I don't even pay attention to the lights with cameras, couldn't tell you where any are in my community although I know they exist.

A couple of weeks ago, I was riding with my daughter's boyfriend in his car and all of a sudden he stopped abruptly at a light. I asked him why he stopped so suddenly and he pointed out the cameras. I wouldn't have noticed them if he hadn't pointed them out.

The right way to do it is to be considerate and follow rules and regulations. Not as a slave, but for what they stand for; our safety. Then violations won't matter. Do something wrong cuz no one sees ya is a no go for me. Exceptions are there but they are bound to (or is it bound by?) necessity not convenience. And if you can avoid those it is even better.

On another notice, fasting is over. Today's the first day returning to normal. Just finished the fast breaking ceremony (a congregational physical prayer) and breakfast with the family before which gifts we're distributed. Tonight is a fancy dinner too :D

Hey, why does Wikipedia define dinner as a meal an "noon or evening"? Feels like a paradox. I thought lunch was the evening one!

Talk about changing subjects :ermm:

Lunch would be for around midday/noon and dinner/supper for the evening. You can give or take a couple of hours leeway for them.

It would depend on a person as to when they eat. Some would wake up at noon and have breakfast.

Where is that stupid coolant going? Can't find any leak. About a quart is gone every ~100 miles. Could it be steaming leaving no trails? No shop could find it and I'm too busy to look around more right now. I added Abro stop leak and await the results. It worked once.

You could be burning it. Pull your spark plugs and look for discolorations. You can also do a compression tests.

I suspect a leaking head gasket or a cracked head. Has your car overheated?

Back
Top Bottom