Random Chit Chat

It's the R3 2200G APU I got rid of. It has Vegas 8 graphics.

It does real good for budget system but I didn't expect to get hot on ripping DVDs. If I were not ripping DVDs I'd still be using it.

R3 2200G - passmark = 7319

R5 2400G - passmark = 9280

R5 2600 - passmark = 13536 (my CPU)

Last edited:
Nice find. I hope it's a real McCoy. I paid $100 for my Radeon HD7770 1G GDDR5.

How long ago was that Celery?? I think this one is around 4 years old in design maybe? It should be good enough for any games i will be playing. Not sure how much intense graphics i will be getting. Haven't been really been looking yet though. Want to get the computer up and running with everything in it first. Right now it seems to be really fast even with 4 gigs of ram! So far am really impressed!:) I think ASus would do better in there descriptions about which and how much of different ram or cpu lists were more acurite. Well, come to think about it MSI wasn't any better. The board you gave me is a good example of that. 2 gigs instead of 4 gigs. They need to stop hiding the real figures in the fine print! Well, my next build will be a rysen but not sure when that will be. Later, wd66.

My video card is few years old. Let's take a look at my order history. Now let's see...

Amazon or Newegg?

Ah, here it is, Newegg on 12/19/2013

Back
Top Bottom