Random Chit Chat

Wow, I never realized how bad ass covering a song on guitar sounds, its just epic.

And i sorta just effed up right now, my gf told me she loved me and i thought it was one of her friends so i was like "whatever":eek: , yea that didn't work out so well, yep I'm a dumb ass. Ah well I'll work it all out tomorrow, wish i could now but there's no way of contacting her, her laptop died and she left her phone and her house, shes at her friends. Pssh life:rolleyes:

EDIT:nvm it actually was her friend, problem solved

Hey, any one wanna chat on msn?

its 5:05am and i havent slept yet...I have to work 10 hours today :'(
im so sick of not being able to fall asleep

I rented underworld 3 from itunes i only watched like 50 minutes or so but god that movie sucked...

Ugh... I know what you mean... NightTime cough medicine works like a charm! But only take it if there is time to get a good 8-10 hours of sleep.

Did you drink anything with caffeine in it before bed?

Hmm... I've got a beaver camp thing tonight.. I'm an assistant leader. That'll be interesting. I don't expect to get much sleep!

I did press stop before that finished but it seems it went through any way. I do remember.

Hope he's doing well and the kid is healthy. But i understand if prodigy is a lil too busy to post.

Back
Top Bottom