Random Chit Chat

With SSD even 10 years old CPU's would feel snappy really.

I'd stick to Samsung and Kingston SSD's. They are great RAM manufacturers so their SSD is likely to be good too. There is a relation.

On other notes, I can't believe I got myself into a fist fight. The two guys got away with their faces badly swilling and I got away with a broken finger. I broke it on their faces, the didn't really hit me that bad.

:(

On other notes, I can't believe I got myself into a fist fight. The two guys got away with their faces badly swilling and I got away with a broken finger. I broke it on their faces, the didn't really hit me that bad.

:(

You fought two guys and won? If they weren't 6 years old, you just became the coolest futhermucker in the forum.

What was the fight about?

They harassed me with their car in the motorway and pushed me to a service lane to stop. Dunno why. When we dismounted, the driver claimed that I pushed him against a truck. I had no idea what he talked about. When they got too close to me and one grabbed me by the collar (here it got physical and they started it), I feared they would gang up on me or if one has a concealed weapon so I landed a hard punch to that guy's chin as I heard such a hit makes one lose balance, and he did. He fill on the floor.

The interesting thing is that after things cooled off and we clarified things, they apologized and even kissed my head!

You fought two guys and won? If they weren't 6 years old, you just became the coolest futhermucker in the forum.

Woohoo :D

Seriously tho, I don't consider myself a fighter and never ever in my life got in a fight even half this serious. I still can't believe what happened. They probably where too weak. Perhaps my visual study helped? I did consider the distance and the chin to throw balance away. I visually educate myself in fighting tricks sometimes :D

Last edited:
They harassed me with their car in the motorway and pushed me to a service lane to stop. Dunno why. When we dismounted, the driver claimed that I pushed him against a truck. I had no idea what he talked about. When they got too close to me and one grabbed me by the collar (here it got physical and they started it), I feared they would gang up on me or if one has a concealed weapon so I landed a hard punch to that guy's chin as I heard such a hit makes one lose balance, and he did. He fill on the floor.

The interesting thing is that after things cooled off and we clarified things, they apologized and even kissed my head!
You didn't have to mention the head kissing, but we can pretend you didn't.
That's pretty weird though. Maybe they wanted to rob you or something? (Or maybe you are a very bad driver and make men want to hit you? Just kidding.)

Woohoo :D

Seriously tho, I don't consider myself a fighter and never ever in my life got in a fight even half this serious. I still can't believe what happened. They probably where too weak. Perhaps my visual study helped? I did consider the distance and the chin to throw balance away. I visually educate myself in fighting tricks sometimes :D

Probably the punch to the chin broke your finger. Next time, if range allows, use your elbows [emoji14]
Did you talk to the police or something?

You didn't have to mention the head kissing, but we can pretend you didn't.
That's pretty weird though. Maybe they wanted to rob you or something? (Or maybe you are a very bad driver and make men want to hit you? Just kidding.)

Probably the punch to the chin broke your finger. Next time, if range allows, use your elbows [emoji14]
Did you talk to the police or something?

All it means is that they apologized. There was more to it. The drivers called his father and gave me the phone to talk to me! That was weird. He did threaten me with his father first. Guess he thought his father would threaten me. After I talked to his father and gave the phone back, he came to me to apologize and kissed my head. His father told him to.

Several punches hit the chin(s) really. One of them did it for sure. I couldn't grapple because it was two of them and the other could no something. Elbow is too close to him and requires more precision so it wasn't as practical with more than one person. And I'm not a fighter to do that well.

Did you break your little finger? If so next time turn your fist around so you'll punch em with your big knuckles.

I broke the ring finger. Next time I'll try to avoid getting physical at all costs. If it still goes south like it did here guess it's better to hit the nose instead. It will absorb pressure on my hand yet still hurt and causes even more harm. I think it was possible to avoid the fight, tho, but it's no use crying over spilled milk (a proverb, not real crying).

Back
Top Bottom