Random Chit Chat

Looks like I'm getting one of them SSD. Same as yours. :D

I wanted the 1TB but it cost more than two 500GB so I'll start with the 500GB. Next month I'll get another.

Last edited:
If you never had a ssd, you will fall in love with it and never look at a regular drive again

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I go to cpu world and i am looking forward to my first quad core. With my new setup, it will be as fast as it can go. That will show those w10 gremlins!!

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/86...00+_(3_GHz__89W)_vs_AMD_Phenom_II_X4_940.html

I should know by next week. Parts due Monday. This is the higest cpu that this board can handle and the same for the ram. I may push the cpu a bit to see if it really makes a difference at all. It a unlocked black edition so i am hopeful.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I was reading that someone bought 16 gigs of ddr2! Thats 4 gigs a chip! Never heard of that before, and have not found any anywhere. He was using a Asus motherboard!

Guys I'm in need of some advice. I'm in New York and I'm looking to purchase some weightlifting equipment such as wrist wraps, lifting shoes, lifting belt, etc. And I don't want to purchase on Amazon (which is way cheaper) without first knowing my size. So here is the question: Do you guys know any stores that sell this kind of stuff in the US?

I have one question. I now have the ssd drive in the computer it has windows10 pro 64 bit in it. I am adding new ram and processor to it. Do i have to format the drive before new os install or does windows 10 do it automatically for you? I just don't want to screw up this drive doing this update.

Back
Top Bottom