Random Chit Chat

You shouldn't only rely on MBAM and Defender... You should first run rkill before even thinking about other software. Then run MBAM, Hitman Pro and Adwcleaner. There is also software available called "Emisoft Emergency Kit", which I used in the past and has good reviews.

Resetting browser to default settings helps sometimes too. If all that doesn't fix anything, then it's probably a Windows bug.

Rkill in. First is a full scan for windows defender, not quick scan. Malware bytes full scan. SuperAntivirus full scan. I will come behind with a glarys utilities and after its done, i will see what happens. If this don't work, i am going to dump the drive and new os install.

Cpu is still going 100%, but temps are a bit cooler. Now 55c. Run all scans and did a disc defrag and a disc clean. Still seems to be going 100% even with all the scans. I think its time to crash the drive and fresh install. It was a good idea but not this time. Later all, Wd66

Hold on a minute Dan. Did you look at processes in the Task Manager? Find any that's hogging the CPU.

There's something else you can try. Use the restore points and revert back.

It had to be windows. Running less than 60%. You can hear the hard drive grinding away. May have spoken to quick , 100% but came right back to 20%. Its looking alot better.once i get it finished i will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom