Random Chit Chat

So, I am trying to tell this girl to be a bitch, and she can't do it. She is like my best friend, so you know how girls are, they tell you all their problems. Well, she has like 5 guys chasing her.
Let me start from the beginning for tonight. My friend Ryan calls and asks if I want to hang out at Zachs for a little while. I haven't seen them since before I went on mission trip, so I said sure. Then 15 minutes later, I get a txt from this girl mentioned above, Amanda. She asks if I am going to zachs... I said yeah, and she asked for a ride. Apparently Ryan had invited her.
So we go over there, Ryan and Zach want to watch Borat. Crappy movie... Anyway, after that, I asked Zach to play a new song he learned on drums. Amanda goes and grabs her phone while I listen to Zach play. Ryan corners her and starts making out with her...
Basically, she is to say no... haha. I told her she needs to learn to be a bitch. That would be the reason she rode with me, not Ryan there and back, lol.
Anyone good at being a bitch? Need tips here, lol.

There isn't much to it, just tell him to stop. If he doesn't get it, use swear words to get the point across. It also depends on how much she doesn't want it either.

sexpanda.gif

Back
Top Bottom