Random Chit Chat

Time to end it. This dumb ass is getting annoying.

I pulled my ad because I got nothing but BS like this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 6
Is this bozo for real? I told him yeah, that's my number. Go ahead and give me a call. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 5
Looks like I got banned from a forum for a day for being a jerk. :lol:

There was a thread about pedophilia and I said it's abnormal shit like homophobia and bestiality.

One member took offense for including homophobia and I said oh gee, are you butthurt? Maybe you should tell your boyfriend not to pound your ass so hard. :D

Thinking about doing a bit of a upgrade to my tower. Going from a two core to a four core and some higher speed ram. Windows 10 really has slowed down my computer. Still fast when using windows 7. 10's a hog! A quad core with multi hyper threading should help. Thinking a 3.0 or faster. Have 800 mhz x8 gigs of ram but can get 1166mhz x8 gigs. I think it just may be able to shake windows 10 up a bit.:whistling:

LOL. :lol:

I only got banned for a day. I think the mod loved it but had to do his job. :D

Dan, two cores barely can cut it any more. When I upgraded to this Ryzen 3 2200G (4c4t) with 8 gig DDR4 2666 mem it ran hot while ripping DVDs.

I sold it for a Ryzen 5 2600 (6c12t) and it's hanging in. Win 10 is a demanding OS and not until a version upgrade did my freeze ups stopped (so far but promising).

Did you get that version Upgrade?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom