Random Chit Chat

Yeah, it's going to a lean Xmas. I told everyone don't get me anything because I'm not getting y'all shit! :rolleyes:

My old guy Fisher is 14 years old and he can't control his bladder any more so I had to spend money to clean up after him.

First a mop and a spray bottle of Ajax then 7 towels and a lidded box for each day of the week for his bed. He'd pee while sleeping.

I'm not ready to put him down. Hell, my bladder is rather weak myself. Getting old sucks.

Last edited:
Smart guy, good one! Strollin, stuff happens, nothing we can do about that. Was hoping he would last till after the holidays but not in the cards. We are having one more dinner tonight and tomorrow we fly back home. I for one will be glad to be back home. Deb is thinking the same thing. The weather here is too cold for us. The staff here at the hotel have been super!!! Made it so much easier on us. We are staying at the Hilton up in Saco, Maine. Couldn't have had a better hotel!! Will let you know when we get back, wd66

I had a close friend who died during the Harvey hurricane. He lived at the coast and I had no way of going to his funeral/burial because of the storm. I think instead they cremated him.

Ouch... Celery!!! We got back home yesterday evening. Slept all night got up late today. Still tired. It will take a couple of days to get back to normal..whatever that is....

Got into my mail today. I got my new dvd player. Not a blueray model but thats next on my list. I have it in the computer already and it works great! I was able to get some things i have on disc into the computer. It fits right in with the ASUS stuff i already have. Shot below, wd 66 :santa:

Attachments

• 20181205_145625 (Copy).jpg
    20181205_145625 (Copy).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom