Random Chit Chat

So, I am trying to tell this girl to be a bitch, and she can't do it. She is like my best friend, so you know how girls are, they tell you all their problems. Well, she has like 5 guys chasing her.
Let me start from the beginning for tonight. My friend Ryan calls and asks if I want to hang out at Zachs for a little while. I haven't seen them since before I went on mission trip, so I said sure. Then 15 minutes later, I get a txt from this girl mentioned above, Amanda. She asks if I am going to zachs... I said yeah, and she asked for a ride. Apparently Ryan had invited her.
So we go over there, Ryan and Zach want to watch Borat. Crappy movie... Anyway, after that, I asked Zach to play a new song he learned on drums. Amanda goes and grabs her phone while I listen to Zach play. Ryan corners her and starts making out with her...
Basically, she is to say no... haha. I told her she needs to learn to be a bitch. That would be the reason she rode with me, not Ryan there and back, lol.
Anyone good at being a bitch? Need tips here, lol.

Well I'm chillin at Riley's house for a few days. We've been messing around on Sims 3 and doing other random crap.

So, I am trying to tell this girl to be a bitch, and she can't do it. She is like my best friend, so you know how girls are, they tell you all their problems. Well, she has like 5 guys chasing her.
Let me start from the beginning for tonight. My friend Ryan calls and asks if I want to hang out at Zachs for a little while. I haven't seen them since before I went on mission trip, so I said sure. Then 15 minutes later, I get a txt from this girl mentioned above, Amanda. She asks if I am going to zachs... I said yeah, and she asked for a ride. Apparently Ryan had invited her.
So we go over there, Ryan and Zach want to watch Borat. Crappy movie... Anyway, after that, I asked Zach to play a new song he learned on drums. Amanda goes and grabs her phone while I listen to Zach play. Ryan corners her and starts making out with her...
Basically, she is to say no... haha. I told her she needs to learn to be a bitch. That would be the reason she rode with me, not Ryan there and back, lol.
Anyone good at being a bitch? Need tips here, lol.

She can't say no huh?

Woot, my PSP is fixed (i think). The home button thing doesnt happen anymore, turns out it was the UMD.
Now I gotta fix my brothers analog problem...

It seems like the PSP slim have different screws, the screwdriver I bought for my PSP-1000 back then doesnt fit. It seems like I need an smaller one. Think this will supply all I need?
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2432451&clickid=cart
Kinda hard finding something on google for the precise size for the. Size #00 doesnt seem to fit for the slim. Rep to the first who found a link telling me what sizes I need, and verifies if the link I posted would work with it.

Back
Top Bottom