Random Chit Chat

SG - Be thankful you didn't get bitten (actually stung) by a Bullet Ant. The sting from a Bullet Ant is so potent that it is said to be the most painful insect of all!

They only found in rainforests so I think you're safe.

First I've heard of a bullet ant. Sound like a nasty creature. They look like wasp without wings.

Yep, all of that Celery. There nests are hard to kill. I hit one or two everytime i mow the grass. I spray and kill all i can see and they really come out for war when i mow over them. That nest dies. But 6+feet away a new nest will show up in a week after i kill the old nest. This last time started 4 new nests. Hope i can mow again this weekend after the ground drys out some. I will kill those 4 nests and see what they do next.

Are any of you that play games fans of the old Commodore 64? I see that they just released the C64 Mini, complete with 64 old C64 games.

https://thec64.com/

Anyone plan on getting one?

I'm a diehard C64 fan. I have C64 and Amiga roms in my Retropie console. :thumb:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Yep, all of that Celery. There nests are hard to kill. I hit one or two everytime i mow the grass. I spray and kill all i can see and they really come out for war when i mow over them. That nest dies. But 6+feet away a new nest will show up in a week after i kill the old nest. This last time started 4 new nests. Hope i can mow again this weekend after the ground drys out some. I will kill those 4 nests and see what they do next.

You think you are killing the nests Dan, you're not. The nest is deep deep down below where the queen reside. You kill the queen you kill the nest.

The best way to kill the nest is to have the ants bring the poison to the queen. We have stuff just for them.

Man, this weather is nuts! We had a cold front come in and dropped the temps to mid 40s F a few days ago. That's from the high 80s we were experiencing. I brought out my heater for my room.

Plus it's been raining like crazy, on and off, always wet. Now the humidity had gotten so ridiculous that I had to turn my AC back on. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom