Random Chit Chat

The diff between W7 and W10 in Dan's case has to be a config somewhere. Where is it?

The BIOS? The Device Manager? Where? Where? One lousy tic is all it need!

Then again, it's a device that W10 just don't like. Driver issues? Who knows.

I had this crap before and I solved it by using a different device whether it's a sound or video card or whatever the hell it was.

HAH! I got it! Dan's house is haunted! :hide:

I think i will just use w7 for the shows. 10 just don't work out with my tv. I unhooked the monitor and i have picture but sound is flaky. It is what it is....

Using 5.1 entertainment center. The pc speakers don't work when i am using the hdmi. But again, the 5.1 acts flaky. Its a hard time getting it to work but once it does then its ok. The other issue is it starts buffering all the time.with the 43 inch tv anything below 480 isn't worth it. Default on the you tube is 720p the 43 in. Is i think 1500X1080 or something like that. I cut it back but still doesn't stop buffering. I will use the w7 and 10 can just buzz off. For anything else other than games, ( old games ), everything else works good on w10. I just don't understand why it won't work right. W7 recognizes the tv right off the start and switches from pc monitor and sound to tv and the 5.1 surround .... now if w10 would do that....

My question is 1 gig? 2 gig? DDR3? DDR5? Your problem might be that you need more video ram.

I think the W10 expects up to date devices to work. Makes sense why it works with W7.

On second thought, maybe it's the TV that demands a better video card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom