Random Chit Chat

It just doesn't make sense. W10 should be easy to use without any drama. I'm thinking it's the incompatibility with a certain device like a video card model or a sound card.

Does your mobo have onboard video/sound? Try them.

Well, If it don't like my 43 inch tv with HDMI... it just sucks.... POS 10 anyway. The update finally finished. There is nothing in the device manager. I have upgraded the drivers and everything is working but it plays bad with sound on hdmi and it buffers like crazy. W7 just connects and works with full 1080P!!!

Did you expand the lists in the Device Manager? Here I have 3 sound devices installed, my Audigy card, the HDMI (video and sound on my video card) and the mobo sound board. I disabled two sound devices to solve my sound problems because I wanted to use my Audigy card.

try using the sound from your PC instead of the HDMI sound. Disable all you're not going to use.

You'll find the W10 is good at making everything work but you don't want everything to work, you'll have conflicts.

Last edited:
Haven't figured out how to disable the computer monitor while using the 4300 tv. Other than turn it off and my sound on the computer is the only way to get the sound and video to play right but still have buffering. I guess the tv must need more of ram or something. Funny that w 7 don't have that issue. W7 is plug in play so to speak.

Two of my systems upgraded to the new Fall update yesterday. The first system is the one I use for my 3D printing and other general use. No problems there. The other system is the one I use as my Plex media server. No issues with it either.

Sorry to hear you having issues with Win 10 Dan, it's been pretty much rock solid for me on multiple systems.

Back
Top Bottom