Random Chit Chat

Sure got a lot of features. Pretty wicked.

I took a chance on this $50 Amazon Fire 8" tablet. It is worth every penny. Works so well and since it has wifi I can watch my Amazon Prime or play games in bed. :cool:

I bought this carry case for it.

Dan - You seem to have the worst luck with your computers and tablets. Hope your new one works out well for you.

My main tablet is a MS Surface Pro 4 that is 4 years old and gets used everyday. It still works like it's brand new. It better though, for what I paid for it! I also have an almost 2 year old Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet that doesn't get used much, only when I travel, but still works fine.

I've had a variety of tablets over the years, both Android and Windows. All of them have worked without issue for me and were still working when I passed them on or sold them. I had a 7" Asus tablet that our puppy stepped on and cracked the screen but the thing still worked.

That happens when you are working with a sub par tablet. From this contract I w1ent thru 6 tablets. Two were stolen! 4 were just not up to the chalange. This last one just all the sudden just locked up. Verizon couldn`t get it to unlock also. So what do you do? These pieces of junk won`t let you pull the battery anymore! So it was a brick! I had to pay the last couple of payments on that one and bought a new tablet. The old one was a Asus. I have been a Asus lover for several years now but between Debs computer and my tablets,...I have lost my love for them. My computer is a older board and works perfect! My next computer WON`T.. be a Asus! Not sure what it will be but I will figure out that when I have to cross that bridge. What I got for a tablet now is a Samsung Galaxy tab S3. It had one issue when I got it home but Verizon fixed it. For some reason it didn`t activate correctly. I think it wasn` t the tablets fault. It's been perfect otherwise and way faster than the asus. I wishi had read the reviews on the tablet first! Asus didn`t have very good reviews. Even though this model is this years model, there are enough reviews that i liked this model. Now..if it don`tget stolen.....

I took the typing test for the job. As I said before, they wanted 40 WPM for English and 30 WPM for Arabic. I scored 48 and 38 respectively. My best records were 51 and 39 respectively. Believe it or not, I broke the record in Arabic while undergoing the test. That high record was achieved after the test.

Funny thing is my best in Arabic was 36. I gave up and wanted to leave but the instructor was busy on the phone. So I said why not one last time! That last time was it.

Darn it, Arabic. It's because of you I can't go faster in English. Unilinguals (opposed to bilinguals and more, like myself, heh) are having it easy getting similar jobs.

Anyway, now it's just the interview that stands between me and this job. They will call me later for it.

And my car's spark plugs are still out of stock everywhere I go! This is stupid.

To the contrary, it was a good day I partied with my cousins (can't pick up girls, haha). But yeah, that was yesterday actually. Today is when I couldn't find the plugs. So yeah, bad day (and I can't drink, haha... getting some juice).

Back
Top Bottom