Random Chit Chat

You know, I have Amazon Prime and I've been watching Prime Video on my PC. I was browsing on Amazon when I saw this Fire Stick. It plugs into the HDMI port on the TV and you can watch Prime, NetFlix, HULU, etc with it.

It's $30 and it says all I need is a power outlet, HDMI port and an Internet connection via WiFi. I have all that and that means I can watch Amazon Video in the comfort of my bed?

WTH ?? What am I waiting for? :ermm: (it'll be here Monday :D)

Darn, learning touch typing is difficult. I just started learning it and I can barely just do 20WPM. Easy passages can grant me up to 27WMP at best tho. Even my normal typing speed is a pathetic ~40WPM.

I'm learning it because of this new job I applied for. It requires 30WMP and I want to get that with touch typing.

I've been working with computers for more than 30 years and have never learned to touch type. My kids always told me that I sucked at typing but I always told them that I get paid for knowing WHAT to type, not how fast I can type it.

Now that I'm older, my typing sucks even more. I quite often scramble the letters of words that I'm typing and then have to go back and re-type that word.

So I went to an all you can eat buffet with my sister and her husband on Mothers Day.

While we were there I noticed they were raffling off a 55" Lcd TV made by LG.

So I bought 3 tickets for $5 bucks, they are gonna pick the winner on Fathers Day.

Wish me luck everyone !! :D

Back
Top Bottom