Random Chit Chat

Ah I see, herbal medicine. I guess there's several kinds of alternative medicine.

There's even voodoo medicine! :eek:

Just found out that my Gregorian birthday was 5 Feb 1982. I don't really care about birthdays tho, I see it overrated.

I remember once put different BDays on some forums and on FB. Someone wished me a BD in the forums first then after a week the same person did it again on FB before realizing the double BD. Shortly after, this person came to me wonder what happened. Was worth it tho - getting wishes by a nice lady :D

Just found out that my Gregorian birthday was 5 Feb 1982. I don't really care about birthdays tho, I see it overrated.

They are certainly not! Birthdays are just an excuse to get together and get shit-faced. Maybe some people invest more money that they should, but that's just a side effect of being humans.

They are certainly not! Birthdays are just an excuse to get together and get shit-faced. Maybe some people invest more money that they should, but that's just a side effect of being humans.
I've personally NEVER gotten shit-faced on my or anyone else's birthday!

I remember once put different BDays on some forums and on FB. Someone wished me a BD in the forums first then after a week the same person did it again on FB before realizing the double BD. Shortly after, this person came to me wonder what happened. Was worth it tho - getting wishes by a nice lady :D

My birthday is coming up in less than a month. It let me talk my wife into letting me upgrade to a Ryzen 5 1600, an MSI B350 Gaming Plus mobo, and 2x4GB DDR4. Maybe a bit more as the day approaches (if I am lucky). Hitting 50 this year so she is treating me, and I have no complaints about it.

Back
Top Bottom