Random Chit Chat

Well, if she's not helping you why stay?

My new pain clinic doc is really something. I got the injections in my neck this morning and that's the 3rd in the series 3 weeks apart. Finally got that loner pain.

He even set me up for a 4th injections in case I still need it and for the long term relief. That's for May 10.

What surprised me was that my ins approved it all. I used to get approved once every 3 months no matter what. I thick doc convinced them that my neck is fucked.

He gave me a diagnosis of Spondylosis and Osteo-Arthritis in the Cervical area.

This va here stopped out sourceing and got three guys to take a 3 day weekend course on antipunchure!! I have heard one of them punched a lung with a needle!! Another put one thru the spinal cord and really did damage! And they want me to go there??? Fu*k them!!!!:eek: Dallas has a really good clinic for us who like alternative medicine. I have been told they are really great!

Also known as holistic medicine.

_ Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness.

By the way Dan, I think you mean Acupuncture.

Wikipedia might disagree with you on that one...

Alternative medicine or fringe medicine are practices claimed to have the healing effects of medicine but which are disproven, unproven, impossible to prove, or are excessively harmful in relation to their effect.

Wikipedia might disagree with you on that one...

Alternative medicine or fringe medicine are practices claimed to have the healing effects of medicine but which are disproven, unproven, impossible to prove, or are excessively harmful in relation to their effect.

the biggest va in the country does this. Can't be all wrong. I was able to go off metformin by using a Chinese herb and i am using less insulin as a result. My bp is down too. I am going down on a couple of other meds. At least for me, it works!

I'm not saying I agree with Wikipedia. There are many things humans don't know yet.

However, I have to ask, how do you know you are consimung some Chinese herb and not something else? Maybe something that is hiding the effects of the underlying illness and consequently making it worse?

Also, does "va" mean Veteran Anonymous? That's all I could find on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom