Random Chit Chat

Look what I did at the office out of boredom:
29598144_1688668531221903_829574417284322169_n.jpg

It's real, no tricks.

3 weeks ago I had injections in my neck (C4-C5) and it stopped a lot of pain but one solitary painful SOB above it. Told the doctor about it a week later while in the med check visit and he set up the procedure in the following two weeks.

Today he did C2-4 but from behind the vertebrates. Ouch! From the side of my neck! See the bandages there on my left.

On the bright side, the pains are gone. Whew! The pain sucked (8 of 10).

Look what I did at the office out of boredom:
29598144_1688668531221903_829574417284322169_n.jpg

It's real, no tricks.

That is freaking awesome...How long did it take you to stack those?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Hello guys, i'm really sorry for my very long absence but I been working like crazy and spending most of my time on YT.

I'll be poping in now and then to see what's up.

Also, Celery I loved that movie "Avitar" and I can't wait for the part 2.:D

At least you're still around mate. :thumb:

It'll be a while before I get to see Avatar 2 as they don't have closed captions at theaters. Gotta wait for it on DVD.

I saw a trailer for iRobot 2 but it's scenes from iRobot 1. I wonder why.

Yeah, if the phone still works and does the desired job, don't fix it :D

It took me like 10 tries at best to do it. One time it felt stable but as I took a photo, it fell down as the flash hits :p

At least you're still around mate. :thumb:

It'll be a while before I get to see Avatar 2 as they don't have closed captions at theaters. Gotta wait for it on DVD.

I saw a trailer for iRobot 2 but it's scenes from iRobot 1. I wonder why.

They TOTALLY have closed captions at theaters!!! My mom is deaf, so i know first hand it DOES exist. they're little screens that go into the cupholder and have a goose-neck thing to position it infront of your face. They sync up wirelessly to the subtitle generating computer and work pretty well. If you look on fandango, they have it listed with the features like 3d and rumble seats for each theater. also, you can call in (or have someone call in for you) and find out if your local theater has it!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom