Random Chit Chat

Revealed Dan not reviled. That means criticized in an abusive or angrily insulting manner. :lol:

No wait Dan, I'll say it to myself, Shut the fuck up Celery. :D

Hehehe!!:lol: Sorry, My fingers goofed! :D New station on its way old station is shut down. Will be off line for a few days as it takes time to get the new software and system up and running. I have been busy getting rid of the old Acurite software and clearing out the system. I should have it out now. Not sure yet.

No. Computer goes nuts when you disconnect the usb. They don't tell you how to rid your computer of all software removal. Not only that but had software on both hard drives. W 7 went nuts and wouldn't let me uninstall it till i hooked up the usb again. Even then it don't want to delete. So far i have it out of both hard drives. usb unhooked but i am still getting a flash that is looking for usb and then it goes away so i have a piece somewhere in the start-up menu that i need to find and remove. I will! Its a pretty big download! Lots of fingers from it. Its in the start up menu, it is in the settings for when the computer can sleep,( it won't let it sleep), I can't remember what else but there is a part in the docs that stores information from the station. Lots of fun.....

Oh yeah, I know what it is. Been there. Had software that provide no means of removal.

Lots of fun alright.

My room turned into a workshop all to find the culprit that causes this stupid video card to crash. Right now I shifted a PSU from a spare computer to the main one and you know how annoying it is to remove a PSU and reinstall it specially if the two computers have tons of fans, HDD's, huge CPU coolers and huge video cards.

I tried everything I can think of and ended up with a desperate move such as suspecting the PSU. Can a PSU cause games to crash at mixed 3D and 2D grafical intensive points?

If your VC required a power hookup from the PSU I would suspect a voltage fluctuation causing it to crash.

That's only a guess but trying another PSU seem a good move.

The things is - I have another similar video card (same chip set but less factory overclocking) that uses 1.125v that never crashes while the one that crashes uses 1.175v (was 1.212v and still causing the same freezing but I downgraded the BIOS in one of those attempts). The difference seems low to me to cause a big problem such as freezing but who knows... and despair found its way to me to think anything.

Back
Top Bottom