Random Chit Chat

1- I know! They stopped working completely after giving a smell and an electrical tick sound right after one turning on the PSU power switch after several times. Replacement worked. I think the PSU is old and funky now.

2- There was also a fan on the side case cover that seemed to blow air wrong. Now I put it at the bottom to blow directly at the card's fan. Cables are managed too and now that I'm home I'm gonna run tests. This specific card is rated 105C for thermal threshold.

As PSU aged the wattage dropped gradually so it got to where the PSU say "You're asking too much of me buddy!"

"Screw you!" POOF! :lol:

This specific card is rated 105C for thermal threshold.

Still you're pushing it.

You wanna know what's real frustration is?

Day before yesterday (Sun) I was putting together the Raspberry Pi project where after researches I got the best parts possible ready to order on Amazon.

Ok gotta wait til Mon to go to the bank and deposit some money to cover the bill. Found that it's closed for President's Day.

What? What's President's Day ?? Stupid holiday where federal workers get a day off and the bank decides to close and have a day off too.

Fuckers.

So this morning I get to the bank and got the money in. Hooray! :rolleyes:

I get home and turn on my PC and it decided to do the Windows updates. I sat there glaring at it and getting pissier every second. Really pissed because there's only a few parts left on Amazon and it's delaying me from getting it.

When I finally got on Amazon there was 3 left and that was cutting it close. It's the most important part of the project. Without it, forget it.

Wow.. I would never believed that a anti virus package could screw up a computer but that is what has happened.DON'T use zone alarm!!! :mad: My issues with both w7 and w 10 were caused by it! I have taken out from both drives and put windows defender for both drives. My issues with sound/video, like youtube stopped doing its issues after i took zone out. The weird scanning in w7 stopped as well. Also took out of my android. Not to sure what to use for tabet. Any ideas there? My computer is working great so far since i took that zone out. I hope it continues! I used zone a few years ago when i had XP on my old computer and it worked great. But with vista it ddn't always get the job done so switched to avg. I had issues with avast last fall before i put zone in. It was not a good choice. They don't make a "windows defender for android. Wish they did.....:eek:

In my android, all my pictures and music disappeared but after i took out zone everything reappeared! Go figure? I noticed that those disappeared around a week or so ago. I hadn't replaced the video, pictures or music and it all came back when i took out zone...

Last edited:
I remember Zone Alarm and used it long ago but quit using it for some reason I can't remember.

So that's been the cause of your headaches? Fuckers.

yeah, i enjoyed you tube to hear from three of my friends without any crap from the computer. I could watch it fine on 7 but it kept buffering all the time. That stopped. On 10 it would freeze and would hear this echo/studder junk on audio. Today no issues on 10 at all!! Computer seems faster and on line stuff has no buffering anymore. Now i need to find out what is a good anti- virus for android tablet. I have malwarebytes in it but need some kind of antivirus too.

No, don't use Malwarebytes. I read bad about it. Use AVG.

I guess the zone alarm were being too efficient that it gets in the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom