Random Chit Chat

I wonder if it's possible that the hardware was accidentally left in the box and got tossed with it? I've had times where I couldn't find a part or two of something I had to assemble but found it taped to the inside of the packing box.

Glad you got it put together.

Celery, You are right. I tore it open all the way while it was on the curb. All that was left was some of the broken pieces of foam. It all went in the trash.

Well, my 99 cents sim card came in from Walmart com and got it activated within an hour.

Now I can enjoy my new phone and I'm tempted to go to my local Walmart to tell them in their faces that I saved $54. I also activated it online.

Well, my 99 cents sim card came in from Walmart com and got it activated within an hour.

Now I can enjoy my new phone and I'm tempted to go to my local Walmart to tell them in their faces that I saved $54. I also activated it online.

Now THAT'S what I am talking about. Ship to store is a lifesaver.

Just for fun, i gotta ask you guys.
Is my new silver necklace too controversial?

It's a Thors hammer (i am danish after all) mix christian cross.
It's a replica found in island, believed to be used by Scandinavian traders as a symbol for both religions and/or as an excuse for wearing a Thors hammer in a christian religious territory.

I get some might see it as a satanic symbol. But that's not the case at all.
What do you see?

2d1vcyr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom