Random Chit Chat

I found out i will have to open the library at our church! Grr... I went out and started the truck to go check mail. Now i will be lut in that cold weather again....nutso!!!

... Strollin, i would trade the rain and temps with you right now but i don't like the ground moving under me like several years ago! I can handle just about anything but that and maybe a sinking boat..
In the over 60 years that I've lived in Calif, I've been thru 100's of quakes. I'd guess that 95% of them I slept thru and didn't even know about until the following morning when I read of them in the paper or heard the news. In all that time, we have lost 1 crystal glass to a quake. I'd bet you guys have lost more than that to the extreme cold weather.

In a rv, you bet things get moved around! Its not a regular trailer or house. Lots lighter. Mine is about 7500 pds. It don't take much to "rock the boat".the winds we have been having for the last 24 hours have been hitting the coach sidewind. Been shaking us pretty good. Don't like that, but not much we can do about it.

It's bitching cold! Gonna hit 19F overnight. Waiting for Grayz to show up so I can take him in.

Get any snow? Sleet?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

We didn't get anything but some snowflurries! But these temps are killer:eek:

I know what you mean Dan, this morning was ice cold outside. I let my car warm up for like 20 minutes with the heater on, and It was still kinda cold inside the car.

My heater was working against the cold. Right now it is 22 outside...brrr

Freezing rain, icicles and all. Saw a hint of snow.

Finally got GrayZ in for the night. He would've froze his tail off all night. Soon he'll be snuggled in my arms while I run around on the net. :D

Damn, this guy gotten big and heavy and he'll be 2 years old in April.

Back
Top Bottom