Random Chit Chat

Hi all, I have a problem with W10. If i open up you tube or Facebook to a video with sound i get some kind of jitters/echo kind of noise. Also the video slows way down. Not everytime but close. When i use media player to access my audio collection it plays fine but if i play solitaire or a game that has no sound it will start that same issue. The audio card has the updated drivers and the video card has the latest drivers too. Both say that they are conpatiable with w10. Any ideas? I know w10 can play nice with some items and other things?? I am using VGA on the monitor, but if i try and use HDMI on my tv, The colors are all messed up. I get the video but watching it is a headache. Everything works great on W7. Both run 64 bit. I have 8 gigs of ram and Amd dual core 6000+ X2. Running a Geforce 710 with 2 gigs of ram built in. running a Diamond Xtream sound card for audio. Been trying to figure this one out for awhile but nothing i do has helped. Any ideas as to what i can try next;

I guess the joke flew over your head. :D

All I know is that W10 doesn't play nice with Chrome.

I don't really know what the problem is but I have a nagging feeling from my past experiences as a tech it suggests that your devices are trying to use the same resources thus causing conflicts.

Try reinstalling the drivers but uninstall first so it won't try to use the same resources.

Hmm... open up the task manager and check for any abnormality in CPU/RAM usage while the symptoms are present. Feels like performance impact issue.

Just with VLC. It makes me manually select the audio option every time.

MPC-HC works fine. No hassle.

Back
Top Bottom