Random Chit Chat

Yep, just for all the kids, even the "older" kids! Hehe!! Its fun to see there eyes bigger than silver dollars when you HoHoHo them and when they try and pull your fake beard and its not fake! My doctor has small chieldren and she told them that santa clase was one of her patents, they didn't believe her but we took a picture together and she showed it to them and well, you can guess the rest! What fun it is!!!

Celery, i have had so much fun playing Santa!!! I love scaring the kids straight! They can spot a fake santa a mile away. But throw a real beard into the mix and those little ones go nuts!! Even in summer, i have had a few looks and even asked me if i was Santa! I came close to causing them to pee there swimsuit!! Hohoho works even then!!

Cool!

I've been told once that some Christians believe Santa is God. I also seen some weird posts on social media about lying to the children and stuff like that. Me being oblivious clearly got me puzzled because of it even if I don't take non of it seriously. Guess it is the hate people doing their dirty work again. But in the end it is nice to have such basis to have fun times.

Santa Claus is an iconic representation of the season of giving which is really what Christmas is all about. Children are too young to understand this so they believe he is a real entity.

There's something funny about my mobile phone. The other day I had a good long nap and my phone's on the desk meaning I wasn't sleeping on my phone.

My friend said that I called him 3 times and my logs showed it. I told him I was asleep all that time and my room is locked so no one came in and messed with the phone.

My phone had misbehaved before so I think it's time for another phone. My phone's a Samsung Galaxy on5 and I got it at Walmart and had the Walmart Family Mobile (T-Mobile) set up on it.

It's rather small on memory and when it says 8 gigs it means you don't get 8 gigs to use because of pre-installed apps. I got like 3.5 gigs free for use. First time I got a mobile phone so I'm learning. It's rather a decent phone except for that quirk.

Works quite well for me but now that I know more about it I found a phone that's well worth buying and I'm gonna have a Ramen noodles month because of it. I'm not going to reveal what it is til I got it in my hands. My fingers are crossed til Friday.

By the way, my guitar and amp are still on CL and no bites? Jeez.

I can't play the guitar anymore. My fingers hurt so much now. I could just see me twisting my fingers around the frets. On your phone, Debs has been playing games too. Hers is the G5 as well. We use Verizon and phone was bought new but that was 3 years ago. Looks like we will both need new phones in the new year.

Same here, my fingers are useless and painful. The guitar and amp are still NOS. I put a vintage tube in the amp and set up the guitar with new strings, strap & locks, tuner and cord.

Invested $450, trying to sell for $300. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom