Random Chit Chat

I've not really looked at Amazon prime, the only thing I've seen that I really imagine wanting to watch is the grand tour... And yet at the same time I got really bored of top gear towards the end.

It's all going to be shaken up with Disney buying up fox so that they can launch their own streaming service and lock all Disney/fox content off prime and netflix

That's what Murdoch and his goons did here when a national station they partly owned, Ch10, went into administration then CBS ended up buying them. So Fox pulled all their content from this station. They did try to stop CBS from buying out Ch10 but the courts threw them out.

CBS wins battle for Ten Network's future, trumping Murdoch and Gordon bid - ABC

Here's why Channel Ten isn't broadcasting some of its most popular programs right now, including The Simpsons - Business Insider

I bought two original Kit-Kat boxes for a promotional $7.5 USD each. The box has 42 (originally 36 but each box has 6 free units from an older promotion) two-bar units. Is that a good price?

Last edited:
I bought two original Kit-Kat boxes for a promotional $7.5 USD each. The box has 42 (originally 36 but each box has 6 free units from an older promotion) two-bar units. Is that a good price?
Sounds like an okay price. I think here they're $.50-$1.00 per 4-bar unit retail...

Sounds like an okay price. I think here they're $.50-$1.00 per 4-bar unit retail...

Not sure about the 4-bar units, but the 2-bar units sell for $0.27 retail (opposed to economy packs or consumer wholesale). But they won't be the double of that as in more than $0.54 retail (the 4-bar). We used to have a 3-bar pack that cost the same price of the current 2-bar's more than five years ago. Inflation sucks.

I remember when I went to Bali it tasted bad, or at least different than what we have here. That was weird. I also remember seeing a Hershey's Kit-Kat online. That was weird too. Here it's by Nestle.

Well Celery, Are you ready for the next batch of rain?? They say it could be well over a inch this time. And next week for Christmas... Cold!!! Low 30's??? What happened?? If i wanted this shit, i would have stayed in Maine!!!

Back
Top Bottom