Random Chit Chat

WD, Win10 tries to keep up with newer standards. 1080x720 is a weird resolution. Is it 4:3 or 16:9 ration? Maybe it ignored older standards this time.

Try a standard resolution like 1024x768 and play 480p videos max.

Do you need HDMI here? If not, use standard VGA. Resolutions lower than HD Ready don't need it. Hopefully you don't need it for HDMI audio you.

Also make sure it it is not the player that causes the issue first (the browser of it there's an app).

I went down to 480, didn't help. Took it back up to 1366X768 which is default. Works great on 7, Just 10 being the pos it is, thats all. Yes i have to use HDMI. TV only has HDMI connection. No dvi or USB or any other connectors. Even my DVD burner is HDMI. Using same resolution on 7 as well. Same resolution on 7 works perfect. Sound has to be switched to HDMI but thats the only thing i have to do. I couldn't get sound on 10 so i didn't try anything else with it. Guess this version of 10 don't like netflix.. sucks to be it!
You ok i hope. Heard about the bomb at the Mosque. WD65

I decided to keep win 7 myself. It's lot simpler. :rolleyes:

Time for a new dash cam. It's been acting up for a year since the battery doesn't keep and I left it plugged in the 12v socket. Turned off and on with a switch.

I contacted the company about replacing the battery and they said no can do. Really? A $140 camera and the battery is sealed?

What a joke, it's only two years old give or take a few months.

Anyway, it's been sporadic, Even when it was on I had wrong time stamps, missed videos, etc.

Time to toss this overpriced POS. I got it at half price but hell, that's 70 bucks!

Screw you Qlinx.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom