Random Chit Chat

WooT! The SFIV benchmark came out. For those that wants to see how well their rigs run SFIV, theres the Link.
Click on the big rectangle on the bottom with the words "396 MB (416,215,084 バイト)" under.

Impulsively bought this today, it's an HPI Cyclone Drift. It's running a 27 turn motor and plastic tires which make it easy to drift. I plan on going with a brushless motor and lithium-polymer battery soon, along with real rubber tires so I can make use of the extra power.

IMG_4325.jpg

Nice, is that an 7? How much did it cost? and where can I get one?

My friends and I bought a couple of cheap RC cars to make it drift back then after watching these videos. Didnt work out too well. My axles broke, so it wouldnt drive straight. It was $50 off ebay, so I would assume it wouldnt last long.

Yeah, it has an RX-7 body. Mine costs about $250. Already broke one of the pieces that holds the battery down because my friend t-boned me with his. Nothing a zip-tie can't fix.

Yay, My computer can run SFIV and maintain over 30FPS on max settings with max AA. Graphics looks awesome, looks better than the 360 version. Screenshots at the Game Screenshot gallery (when I post them up).

EDIT - and they are a GO!!!

Back
Top Bottom