Random Chit Chat

I hate being the heavy, but I have cleaned up the thread a bit. Please stay out of such topics/discussions as they are not productive and only bring ire and bad feelings. I much prefer we all get along civilly as we are (mostly) all adults here.

I can't say I disagree with this position.I regretted responding almost immediately, but there reaches a point where, unless my case has has been made fully, ceasing to reply is perceived as a sign of defeat, letting the other party feel as if they have won.

I seriously need to learn to just walk away from certain provocative statements. Usually I can, but certain subjects just make me feel as if I have a moral duty to respond.

Good call T.T.

Oh, that's "TrotterTech", not a crying face (T_T) :p

I've been worried when I had to go to sleep and stop using the computer immediately (weird thoughts started while I'm half asleep) that my attempted post to make things better would back fire instead. Now I feel better, thanks. Really sorry if I sounded offensive.

I prefer to firmly straddle that fence. That fencepost up my backside gets uncomfortable but it let's me play both sides of the field.

Um, I'm bad with figures of speech (of figure of speeches?!?!) :D

I actually feel bad for making that post. If I could, I'd delete it :(

WD and Celery, sorry for being rude.

Higher here. We didn't get a lot of rain, .11", but some stronger storms and hail won't add to the rain gauge. There is more coming here and maybe get it around 1-2 pm. Wonder how much more rain we can get in the good o'le rain gauge? There is a dry line and storms are popping up all along that line and heading sse at maybe 12 mph. Yesterday the dry line was just south of Dallas. Today its around Waco. Hope you get some today! wd65

Diarrhea sucks. Specially when it has a little hard piece blocking the way which gets blown out and the liquid stuff behind it explodes and splatters all over the place and make a real mess.

Ah, what the heck am I talking about?!?!

Ok guys check this out:

Multiply your age by 7

Then multiply the result by 1443

The answer will show your age 3 times. :D

I have a better one. Take today's date and take of it your date of birth then multiply it by two. The result will be your age two times.

Better than talking about diarrhea, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom